Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The One At The Event-ish...

"The" Event.

I'll tell you what, SCAA did a great job at marketing this years expo! I mean, simply calling it "The" Event? That's pretty epic and genius. Think about it. What hipster barista doesn't want to go the this!? It is the elite, the cream of the crop, the top of the food chain, well, at least when it comes to coffee.

Then there's me, I feel like a good coffee professional, even a very good one at best, but I want to be.. Excellent, even excellent plus! Never perfect, I always want that room for improvement.

I am truly, truly blessed to be here today, blessed I have do many amazing folks that help me get here, and blessed that I get the opportunity to be a part of this superb community of coffee professionals.

I've had a hell of a time with my coffee for brewers cup, and I'm exhausted, ready for some different coffee in my life.

Cheers - and stay tuned for updates from men, to you, regarding the vent of a lifetime..

No comments:

Post a Comment